A company is looking for experienced & committed carpenters to work as their staff. There are carpenter jobs in Canada in 2022 that have been announced.
Employers have set the following foreground for applying candidates.
Company Name: Vancity Cabinets Ltd
osition Title: Carpenter
Jop Type: Permanent, Full-time
The employer is paying $28.85 an hour/day.
Allowed working hours per week: 40
Available No. of Positions:
The Employer has an available position of 2 vacancies.
Applicants should have a Registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience.
Applicants should have hands-on experience of at least 3 years to less than 5 years or more.
There are a few skills which the employer is looking for in the said position.
Experienced in fitting windows, doors, stairs, moldings, and hardware.
He should be able to read a blueprint, make drawings and calculations related to measurements
Cutting and assembly of wood, lightweight steel, and other materials.
Clients require candidates who have legal permission to work in Canada.
Our corporate client is looking to hire foreign workers for the Carpenter/Cabinet Installer position in a Construction Company based out in Toronto, Ontario, Canada:
We are currently looking for 10 talented Carpenters/Cabinet Installers for a full-time position. The successful candidates will be working closely with dedicated staff and experts in the industry.
As Carpenter/Cabinet Installer, you would be performing the following on a regular basis:
• Install pre-hung doors, basebords, window trim, stair capping and railings
• Sand wooden surfaces and apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish for finish
• Operate hand saws and other woodworking power and hand tools
• Maintain clean and safe work environment as per safety procedures
• Clean work area after the shift and log all weekly job activities
• Good English language skills (written and oral)
• At least 1 year of experience working with wood
• Knowledge and ability to use woodworking machines
• Proven experience working in tight spaces
• Familiarity with workplace safety, safe lifting and handling procedures
• Secondary school diploma
• Support with getting Permanent Residency in Canada after 1 – 2 years of work will be provided.
• Permanent, full-time position
• Occasional overtime may be required with applicable overtime pay after 44 hours of work per week
• Location of work: Client sites across GTA
Interested applicants should apply directly through this posting. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Good English language skills (written and oral) At least 1 year of experience working with wood Knowledge and ability to use woodworking machines Proven experience working in tight spaces Familiarity with workplace safety, safe lifting and handling procedures Secondary school diploma